The kind of mobile apps that have been introduced in the market so far have come across a surprise to many. Every mobile application today serves some purpose. These mobile apps differ from their usage and category. Before creating a mobile app your mind should be focused on three things – the target audience, budget and purpose. Since, there are several applications in the market, so to make it stand out in the crowd; your application needs to be different/unique yet rational.
The success and usefulness of the app are defined by the platform you choose to create the application. Today, iPhone applications are in trend in the market due to its user-friendly creation and cost. But the question is why many developers are opting for iPhone application development?
A lot of people are buying an iPhone for its sleek looks and amazing features. The iPhone is world’s best Smartphone with more advanced features and dynamic looks. The cost at which the platform provides unique apps is commendable. iPhone app development is in great trend due to the benefits the apps offer like gaming, business application for almost everything and dealings and its cost.
However, the development of a quality app is determined by its team, their knowledge and expertise. Every app development team differs in terms of knowledge, expertise and experience. Therefore, it is important to choose the right team who is best suitable for your development, most importantly understands your requirement and coincides with your logic. The perfect idea executed by a professional can surely lead you to success.
Twitter has introduced a new and interesting way of social communication and networking. The microblogging site, Twitter allows you to share your thoughts and views and follow those similar to you. Today, celebrity, journalists, news channel or any prominent personality knows the power of this medium and how to use this social tool to urge discussion on budding issues and get results. Android app development has even transformed Twitter from being a mere social networking tool to a macro platform. The Twitter apps of today have allowed users to not access the site, but also use several interesting features to simplify the usage. If you are an Android user looking for a simple, free and interesting twitter application, check out the below list:
- Twicca – It is one of the simplest and interesting Twitter apps for Android. It is easy to use and gives a sophisticated look with its uniquely designed interface. This app has features like geotagging, twitpic video preview, launch from status bar and others.
- Tweetdeck – It is one of the popular social media management apps that support almost every operating system and platforms. The app allows easy installation and use-friendly. The only hiccup in the app is a slightly confusing navigation.
- HootSuite – It is a good app for those looking for a convenient way to manage social media platforms. This app is popular for its cool and dynamic interface.
- Ubersocial – It is an app full of features. It is simple and easy to use. This app has one interesting feature known as ‘Inner Circle’ that ensure you don’t miss any tweet.
- Boid – The design of this app is simple and you won’t find a several options to select from. The app is fast and slick
Android is the boon for those who cannot see. It is a great gift by the technology to visually handicapped/impaired people. It has applications that help blind people with functioning. Android application development has advanced these days. With a number of interesting applications being introduced in the market, the platform has made its name in the Smartphone market. Some of the wonderful Android applications for visually impaired persons are:
- Talk Back – This app is the part of the Google’s Android Accessibility. It is developed to help dim-sighted people to use cell phones easily. The app also reads out the text aloud. If you want to enable this app, go to settings, accessibility and enable Talkback service.
- Magnify – This application is developed to help visually impaired to read the fine prints. To get the best result, keep the phone at least four inches away from the material to be read. The app supports several interesting features like long press to turn lights on and off, single tap to maintain focus and others.
- Walky Talky – This application is designed for Android phone to assist near-blind or blind people in walking. The app has navigation that helps people walk through the streets. It uses compass to show correct direction. If users are going in the wrong direction it automatically vibrates.
- Ultra Magnifier+ – This application helps users get a better vision of anything on your phone. For best result, place the device 10cm away from the object. Users can also change the scenes of objects and also select form like Sepia, Aqua, negative color and others.
An application is a software and computer professional, whose primary duty is to develop quality and unique applications for mobile phones and other device.
An application is a software and computer professional, whose primary duty is to develop quality and unique applications for mobile phones and other device. Android, iPhone, Windows and other operating systems are used in developing applications that best serves its users. Today, due to increasing demand of going mobile, companies are hiring Android application developers speedily. With appealing work, shinning qualification and experience, you can enjoy handsome salary package.
Anyone can become an Android developer, but for being successful you should possess certain qualities. If you want to become a success Android developer, read below for the tips:
- Supplement your college studies with major software courses that are in demand today. Join a reputed class where the education is given practically, here theory doesn’t matter much. Application developers should primarily have knowledge of database development, data mapping and Oracle based software applications. You can attain higher level courses to learn the latest techniques.
- Android application development is no rocket science; still you have to possess certain skills and techniques to be a successful developer. You can strengthen your skills by trying to develop your own Android application. Practicing by creating your own app can help you develop the most critical ones easily.
- You can also master in creating application for a specific sector. As a specialist you will get lucrative salary and perks. Go where your interest is – business, accounting, human resource etc.
Android application development is growing and flourishing field. Learn the skills and earn a good amount!
Today, the iPhone is one of the most used and liked mobile device in the Smartphone market. In fact it is an extension to the Smartphone world. The ongoing demand for iPhone has led to the developers develops unique and interesting applications every now and then. It began designing visually appealing and simple yet interesting iPhone applications, keeping in mind the user-friendliness of the app.
iPhone delivers some of the coolest applications outcasting the leading brands like Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry. With its engaging apps, iPhone apps have become the market leader in less time. iOS is one the amazing platform for iPhone application development. iPhone apps are the first choice of every business due to their engaging and simple features and usage.
The ongoing development and R&D of Apple has resulted in the addition of several features and development of several amazing apps. Additionally, the Software Development Kit (SDK) by Apple has made the development simple and affordable.
iPhone has become one of the most significant business tools these days as the number of new and popular applications are developed for the business sector, benefiting industry verticals. There are apps for different categories under business sections. There are apps catering to each segment of the vast business sector like banking, construction, real-estate, hospitality and others.
iPhone app development isn’t limited to just business applications. There are applications for different categories as well like games, utility, travel, social networking and much more. The iPhone has created something for every interest and requirement.
Technology is evolving constantly, and in this changing environment every business needs to follow the trend. Can you digest the fact that a company in today’s technologically advanced time doesn’t have a website? No, right? Then how can you survive with a mobile presence in the modern market.
iPhone, Android, iPad and other modern mobile device are in trend these days. Individuals don’t just use a PC or laptop to access a site or service. Today, they rely more on the portal device to access websites and use a service. Therefore, it is important for every business to firstly make their website mobile friendly, compatible with every cell phone device.
Next are iPhone apps in line. IPhone application development should be your priority over developing a mobile friendly website. Today iPhone apps are in huge demand. A lot has been developed and few are still under development. There are iPhone apps for games, entertainment, media, travel, finance, banking etc. A lot is still under development in these sections.
There are specialized companies or professional developers that provide custom iPhone app development service. Hire a professional and reputed company to develop apps as needed. Before you put forth your demand, it is important to clear the requirements to the developer or the company.
How to select a right development company?
Selecting a right development company is not a tough task if you have done your homework properly. Research about the company you have shortlisted. A thorough background research is important to make a perfect selection.
A lot of parents these days use Android phone, and their kids use their phone more often to play games. While every kid is unique, they like playing games of Smartphone more than a video game or remote game.
The android application development market is loaded with a number of apps. The list is so huge that finding an app for you can be tedious and frustrating. In each segment you will find several apps. For instance, in the educational section alone there are over 3,000 apps.
Take a look at the top 3 Android apps your kids will love!
- Homework – Homework is a boring and irritating word for every child, but this app will make it interesting. It is no fun app, but still your kids will love to use it. It is a helpful app that is aimed at older children to assist them in finishing their homework quickly and interactively. Using this free, a student can set reminders, schedule homework and lessons, plan revision and manage work effectively
- Ant Smasher – It is a free app for your kids. This app is also good for adults. Smash the ant with your finger, don’t smash bees, and don’t kill them. Doing this isn’t easy; accepting the challenge and play with your mind. This app is dedicated to the kids above four years of age.
- iStory Books – As the name suggests, this is an online story book for your kids. This book includes voice-over and pictures. This app is in alternative languages. The app is indeed a good entertainment for kids.